Logo

01276 855326
dobermannrehominghidden text@googlemail.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A warm welcome to you if you are visiting for the first time. Much of the forum is members only so please sign-up to view the complete forum. This is a great friendly place where you can have a chat, ask advice or just check out the massive Dobe picture gallery. A warm welcome is guaranteed!!
New members please introduce yourself, or post to any topic, as inactive members will be removed after the first month. If you have any problems with your new account please email us website@dobermannrehome.co.uk

Home   Dobes Needing Homes Success Stories Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fund raising Idea  (Read 4195 times)
agsam27
Advanced Member

« on: December 22, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »

Just looking at the christmas cards that i recieved this year, and one is a charity for Hearing dogs. Would it be an idea to have some festive dobie pics on cards, for next year? not sure how difficult it would be to sort. Just thought it would be an idea to promote DRA especially if there is something on the back of the card, I would definatly buy some!!!

Dogs are better than men . . .they love you unconditionally and when you are hard on them they still love you, no matter what!!
katkin2

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 04:02:42 PM »

Just looking at the christmas cards that i recieved this year, and one is a charity for Hearing dogs. Would it be an idea to have some festive dobie pics on cards, for next year? not sure how difficult it would be to sort. Just thought it would be an idea to promote DRA especially if there is something on the back of the card, I would definatly buy some!!!

brilliant idea- I would definitely buy some.  Wonder if Ailsa the daft dobermutt would be willing to pose in her reindeer ears again (i can hear her skulking out of the room and upstairs in disgust at the very mention of the idea...)  xK
Emily
Supreme Member

Smoo

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »

I think its a great idea too, I think it was mentioned last year, it just depends on if its possible with the amount of work it would need to get them made and distributed  Grin
Cheryle
Supreme Member

Guinness

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »

Sounds a great idea , i dont mind helping out  Smiley

Proud to be owned by phoebe N Aitch DRA dobes
RIP my beloved Guinness xxx my beautiful boy
voodoolizard
Advanced Member

Zeus Thorn Missy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 11:09:36 PM »

have you considered having a cafepress shop ??

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: