Logo

01276 855326
dobermannrehominghidden text@googlemail.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A warm welcome to you if you are visiting for the first time. Much of the forum is members only so please sign-up to view the complete forum. This is a great friendly place where you can have a chat, ask advice or just check out the massive Dobe picture gallery. A warm welcome is guaranteed!!
New members please introduce yourself, or post to any topic, as inactive members will be removed after the first month. If you have any problems with your new account please email us website@dobermannrehome.co.uk

Home   Dobes Needing Homes Success Stories Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cabbage, A Slightly Different Success  (Read 2520 times)
Angela
Administrator
Supreme Member

Dylan

« on: June 14, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

Chris received a lovely donation cheque along with a "Thank You" letter this week and would like to share it with everyone.

Dear Chris,
I have enclosed a donation for the DRA as a thank you for putting me in touch with Angela Cardill up here in the North East.
My husband had gone off to work in the Middle East and had left me with an eight month old loopy dobe pup. I had made the agonising decision to give him up and contacted DRA via email. Within hours I received a reply, then Angela phoned me.
She came to see us three days in a row and basically showed me how to be the boss. Within half an hour Cabbage was acting like a different dog! Angela showed me how far a bit of patience can go.
Two months down the line, Cabbage is doing brilliantly! He no longer bounces down the street! He doesn't even pull on the lead anymore. I am so glad I contacted DRA as you have shown me just what a fabulous breed Dobermanns really are!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
Claire & Cabbage

All at DRA would like to wish Claire and Cabbage a wonderful life, and it was a pleasure to be of help. A little confidence goes a long way.
Many thanks for your donation Claire.
All at DRA x

* Cabbage Success [320x200].jpg (11.14 KB, 133x200 - viewed 19560 times.)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 11:09:42 AM by Angela » Logged

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;
in its place is something you have left behind...let it be something good ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: