Logo

01276 855326
dobermannrehominghidden text@googlemail.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A warm welcome to you if you are visiting for the first time. Much of the forum is members only so please sign-up to view the complete forum. This is a great friendly place where you can have a chat, ask advice or just check out the massive Dobe picture gallery. A warm welcome is guaranteed!!
New members please introduce yourself, or post to any topic, as inactive members will be removed after the first month. If you have any problems with your new account please email us website@dobermannrehome.co.uk

Home   Dobes Needing Homes Success Stories Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful Rehoming  (Read 2693 times)
Angela
Administrator
Supreme Member

Dylan

« on: March 28, 2008, 10:22:48 AM »

A Special Thank You to DRA  (An email received by Chris Omar recently)

I just want to say a big thank you to Dobermann Rehoming Association for helping me to rehome my brown & tan dobe who is nearly 7 1/2 years old. For at least 3 years he has cried constantly for hours. He got so bad that it became impossible to live with. Everyone calling or visiting could see how unhappy he was. We bought Bud as an 8 week old puppy and all was fine, but he became hypothyroid at 6 months.

My first child, a little boy, did not have much of an impact on Bud. However when my daughter came along 3 years ago it was too much for Bud to cope with.

He has been to a number of different veterinary institutions and a well known one in Somerset told me to have him rehomed or destroyed. This was too much for me to take on board.

I rang Chris Omar and she recommended an holistic vet, Nick Thompson, who was very good, and in short recognised from his visit that Bud did not like the noise that two young children made and recommended rehoming. He then recommended Sarah Fisher and I told him I already had an appointment booked to see her.

I met Sarah Fisher and the rest is history, Bud has now been rehomed with Sarah Fisher. She is a truly amazing lady. I still get to see Bud even though he is living with Sarah and her dogs.

I just wanted to say Thank you to Chris for telling me about Sarah Fisher and the Tellington Touch, or TTouch.
Many thanks
A Tranter

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;
in its place is something you have left behind...let it be something good ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: