Logo

01276 855326
dobermannrehominghidden text@googlemail.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A warm welcome to you if you are visiting for the first time. Much of the forum is members only so please sign-up to view the complete forum. This is a great friendly place where you can have a chat, ask advice or just check out the massive Dobe picture gallery. A warm welcome is guaranteed!!
New members please introduce yourself, or post to any topic, as inactive members will be removed after the first month. If you have any problems with your new account please email us website@dobermannrehome.co.uk

Home   Dobes Needing Homes Success Stories Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Defa  (Read 2750 times)
Sam
Supreme Member

« on: October 30, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »

Defa is a black and tan, 15 month old, entire male dobe. Although he is a large strong boy he is a big adorable softy.

Defa has lived with a family with children aged 5 years and over and other dogs and a cat.

When he came into kennels his coat was a little poor and scurfy but over the last few days it is improving greatly.

If you feel that you can offer this lovely boy the home that he deserves, please fill in an enquiry form.

Update 18/12/07

Defa's Story....

I was asked to rehome Defa initially about 1 year ago as his family were emigrating to the USA and couldn't afford to take him with them. I had an experienced Dobermann home for him but the night before his new owners were to go and meet him, his original owners rang to say that their friends had offered to send them the money for Defa's air fare.

At the end of October this year I had a call from an all breeds rescue in Aldershot to ask me to contact a  "gentleman" as he wanted to rehome his Dobermann, and it was urgent. I contacted him and then asked Michelle (as she lived just down the road) if she could pick the dog up and meet me at the kennels.

It transpired that Defas owner had bought him from the original owner for 250 via a newspaper advertisement.

Defa was living in a 1 bedroom flat with a male JRT, he was covered in fleas and had a flea allergy which meant he had no hair on his back legs. After veterinary treatment, his coat has now grown back fully.

I'm now very pleased to let you all know that Defa went to his new home in Stafford at the weekend, with a lovely new family that will care for and love him very much.

Further Update from Defas new family

Defa is so eager to please, he's made himself at home and has chosen one of the settees as his favourite relaxation spot. He has complete "run" of the house.....literally.

Thank you for all your help and organising everything so well. We could not have wished for everything to go smoother than it did. We both would've hated the thought of him spending another night in kennels.

Thanks again for the best christmas present ever, well worth the weeks of waiting.

* Deefer res.jpg (9.33 KB, 200x165 - viewed 27999 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:02:09 PM by Angela » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: