Logo

01276 855326
dobermannrehominghidden text@googlemail.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A warm welcome to you if you are visiting for the first time. Much of the forum is members only so please sign-up to view the complete forum. This is a great friendly place where you can have a chat, ask advice or just check out the massive Dobe picture gallery. A warm welcome is guaranteed!!
New members please introduce yourself, or post to any topic, as inactive members will be removed after the first month. If you have any problems with your new account please email us website@dobermannrehome.co.uk

Home   Dobes Needing Homes Success Stories Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February is B A R O N Month XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  (Read 26703 times)
pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »

Chris is always available at the end of the phone to discuss any of the dobes with forum members if they wish to. She is more than happy to chat about the dobes.  01276 855326 Smiley

we know that Debs, thanks.  However her putting our minds at rest singly would waste so much of her valuable time whereas regular updates via the Wanted Pages of DRA on the ups and downs, hopes and daily problems of our desperate dobes in kennels could possibly inspire new adoptees and it would make the dog under consideration more 'real'.  Baron has come on so well, he is a changed boy but this does not come across on his introduction. 

Hence me trying to boost his chances by this topic.

Think Baron   Think Baron   Think Baron    Orange Placard Kiss Orange Placard Kiss Orange Placard Kiss Orange Placard Kiss   pen

[ piers  dob:  10 march 07 -  27 November 2015 ]  :-(
[ theo   dob:  10 Feb 15 ]
jazz owns me
Supreme Member

My Jazz.x

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »

I'm so, so, so, sorry that I haven't been updating regularly, but I've been having major problems with my computer  BangHead BangHead BangHead, and I've been so busy that I just haven't had the time  sad1.
I promise you all that Baron is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!  he runs around in the kennels like he owns the place toothy10 toothy10, he's soooooo happy!!!  He plays regularly with Nelly (Rottie), Mitchell (B/C), and at least another two B/C girlies - sorry I can't remember their names dontknow. He regulary visits the stables and is as good as gold icon_king icon_king . He walks straight past the cats now (most of the time ), but if he does decide to take chase he stops as soon as you call him to stop   angel12 . He is not the dog that he used to be and so deserves a loving home. Baron just wants to give his love, and believe me he has got lots to give!!!  He is really quite chunky now - now ribs showing, and his coat gleams. He has beautiful white teeth, thanks to all the bones that he eats Tongue . He has so much confidence now. It's hard to explain just how different he is, but he just smiles and smiles all day now. It's really wonderfull to see the change in him!!!! I will try to get some pics, but as I said my computer is not great I can't promise anything. Keep up the good work guys with all the positive thoughts for Baron. It would be so great to see him in a loving home, cuddled up on the sofa and making some human very happy indeed  love3
Lynn and Jazz xx
Tracy
Supreme Member

My Gang xxx

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »

Fabulous update Lynn  hello2
You describe a different dog to the one we did know as Baron, it's just so great  toothy10  toothy10  toothy10
This is the Baron the potential new owners need to see and read about when they come on the site  Wink

ďAdopt. If you canít adopt, foster. If you canít foster, donate. If you canít donate, educate.Ē
pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »

lovely read Lynne  Kiss   thank you so much for looking after Baron  hello2   what a star you are  angel5 and what a star he is becoming.  Hopefully the webmaster will cherry pick your latest update and put it onto the Baron Needing a Home page  icon_flower   

Baron Baron Baron Baron Baron   Kiss   pen x

Pam
Supreme Member

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »

Oh Lynn, sorry to keep badgering you  Kiss although Chris is the overseer, it is your updates purely because he is with you but also know that it hasn't been easy just lately to do his updates.
You have explained it perfectly and the image i had of him down with you (still craving the vid of him dancin with the kennelmaids though  Wink )

Sorry for putting you under pressure to write update, once you start thinking you then start wanting  Roll Eyes  Grin  Grin  Grin

ps, I also dont think that hugely advertising Baron is such a good thing as he is one special boy  love3 and needs that special home which I leave to the expert of Chris and yourselfs to sort out  Wink

Love Pam - Jade & Disaronno xxx and in spirit my Soldier xxx (((((Khan))))) xxx
Tunya2
Supreme Member

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »

I agree with the hugely advertising but i dont think dobewelfare nor the rehoming section on dogsey  to be too huge more target 'marketing' and as you say there is lynn and Chris to sort the wheat from the chaff  Smiley
pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »

Just giving this another BUMP  toothy10 toothy10 toothy10

Come on Baron, lots of smiles for the camera  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   Bless him  Kiss    pen

pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2011, 08:25:52 AM »

B  U  M  P    toothy10 toothy10 toothy10 toothy10

any news on our Beautiful Baron ??   has that forever home not come up yet  sad1 

Aspenhunter

Dobe lovin'

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 09:25:35 AM »

Hi Peeps...if any of have you have facebook or other social network accounts remember to post and share the Dobes needing homes from time to time. Would it be possible to get info in a printable format about particular long stay dogs so we can print them out at home to display in our local vets, shops etc..Huh? If nothing else it would make people more aware of DRA,  icon_flower

x HAIRY HUGS x
Aspenhunter

Dobe lovin'

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 09:30:01 AM »

Just noticed you have a poster so will get it printed. Some members would prob be happy to be sent Posters,flyers, etc... to distribute (i know there would be some cost invloved)...Could that be an option? x

x HAIRY HUGS x
tania walker
Supreme Member

Luka n Star - my best friends!

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »

The 'Dobe Needing Homes' section needs updating as most people new to this site would think, like I did, that the site never gets updated as 2009 is mentioned under Baron's profile!! I think I did suggest this a few weeks ago.
Dobe Welfare/Fonds is updated very regularly and their Dobes seem to find homes quickly! Just a thought! dontknow
Eva

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »

How old is he now? And does he still have issues with other male dogs?
pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »

How old is he now? And does he still have issues with other male dogs?

Hi  if you are even slightly considering our beloved Baron  icon_salut   then please read this topic from start to finish:

http://www.dobermannrehome.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5882.0

Baron has come on so well and so deserves a wonderful forever home.   Could it be you?    toothy10

Please give Chris a call on    (01276) 855326   and she will tell you all you need.     Orange Placard   Kiss Kiss Kiss for Baron.   Pen 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:49:55 PM by penandpiers » Logged

Angela
Administrator
Supreme Member

Dylan

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2011, 08:02:03 AM »

Baron is a very special boy, he's done so very well in the care of DRA and worked extremely well with Lynn  Grin Grin Grin
However a very special home is still needed for him and DRA need to be sure that it will be forever and commitment to working with him continuously will carry on  Smiley
We all would love to see Baron settled with his own family sooner rather than later but nobody has a magic wand  Undecided
Barons match will work, when the right family are chosen by him  Wink Lynn and her family and Chris have been so committed to him and they will give us a "Success Story" update one day for this lovely lad  love3

If anyone does feel that they would like to speak to Chris with a view to offering Baron a forever home, please do fill in an adoption form or speak to Chris directly.

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;
in its place is something you have left behind...let it be something good ~
pen, piers and theo
Supreme Member

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 01:37:48 PM »

BARON HAS A HOME 
[/b]

toothy10 toothy10 toothy10 toothy10 toothy10 toothy10 toothy10

Our fave boy has finally found his forever 2 legs  love3    it wasn't quite within February but who cares.

To read his complete story please sign up to the Forum.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: